• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

looking to use/pay someone for use pf their hydro press

toyotawrench

NAXJA Forum User
I need to get the heims out of my shocks and they won't come out, and I took the clips out. Any one mostly close to oc that can let me borrow or wants to pressem out for me. Thanks in advance

Ted, contact J Money and get him to mod your XJ to get those on WITH HEIMS. The bushing route doesn't hold up well most the time.

Either way the hiems ned to be changed out they are too small they will noe fit the lower mount. And I have the bushings they arrived today. I'm def not aginst the hiems but for now I will just use bushings with the jks bar pin elim. Next on the list bump stops!

Are they Bilsteins?

I had to pound mine out.

I got a press..

rob, when could get together I was really hoping to getting this shocks on by friday. Let me know when your available. If we can't get together, I will prob just go to stupid tops, but I would rather give money to one of my own, or save a few bucks :p. give me a call in the am im up early seven 1 4 three six six 77 two six

peace
ted

Lawl thanks for all the help everyone. Rob thank you again for the offer I do appriciate it. My buddys uncal has one at his house. Got it handeled woot will install and nut vand bolt tomorrow morn

Lawl thanks for all the help everyone. Rob thank you again for the offer I do appriciate it. My buddys uncal has one at his house. Got it handeled woot will install and nut vand bolt tomorrow morn

what is an 'uncal'?

Is that the opposite of a Cal? Does that mean an uncal actually knows how to drive and do things?

Back