• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need a favor.....big parts train sort of

Goatman

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I need to pick up four 40" Trepadors from the Maxxis warehouse at 9101 Hermosa in Rancho Cucamunga, and drop them off at a freight depot to ship them. They can be stacked on a pallet and loaded with a forklift. I need to find a close freight company, or the FedEx freight place closest to there. If anyone has a pickup and is willing and able to pick them up and drop them off it would save me driving down from Bakersfield to do it. I'd compensate with as many cases of your favorite beer as it would take, or whatever is fair.

Why not have a LTL company pick them up at maxxis? If you want you can try pozas bros 800-874-1582. They usually charge me $80-$100 if it will fit on 1 pallet.

Good question. I can't have Maxxis ship them, they need to be picked up and then shipped. Part of the deal with the racers program price. Since it's late in the season I can't get the free shipping that normally comes with the program, but I can get them at the good (yeah, right) race program price but they have to be picked up at the warehouse. They need to be shipped back to the east coast guy that I've been racing with, we lost another tire at the So Missouri race (guess that will happen when you hit a tree at 25 mph) so we need another set of tires.

Richard, would these fit in the Bronco? If so, I could probably swing it if need be.

richard i could pick them up, im in fontana. i could take them to the fedex or ups. pm me or call me if you want to set this up

Thanks guys. I'm waiting to hear when they are available to pick up, it will most likely be early next week, don't know if it will happen by Fri. Payment is on it's way and then we'll need to pick them up. I appreciate your willingness to help, when I know exactly when they can get picked up I'll firm up some arrangements.

Thanks again,

Woooo this means Team NAXJA is on?

This is me co-driving with Fred Hill, trying to qualify for KOH 2011. If we get in, we'll need a crew, since he's coming from FL. I'm working on an entry, but with opening a new business in 10 days I'm questioning that I could be ready to race myself in 2011. For 2012 we're definitely on.

Rich,

Dunno what your time frame is but I can bring these up to Swamp if someone can get them out of the Maxxis warehouse.

-Avery

Back