• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jobs in SD?

01_XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I looked for the job thread but didn't see it anymore. Mods, feel free to close this if I shouldn't have posted it here. Well I just moved back to SD and am in dire need of employment. Anything... really. I was working doing CAD drafting before I left, but I also have quite a few years serving in restaurants. I'm good with tools and working on/building things, don't mind getting dirty. Also good with computers, etc. If any of you know of anything could you pass it along?

I plan to get out and hit places with resumes asap, but I'm currently trying to get the head/head gasket issue fixed on the XJ so I can get around.

A little off topic but at the illegal alien worker pick up point in Temecula the white guys are starting to equal the number of illegals. It's only a matter of time before there is a white guys vs mexicans brawl here!

A little off topic but at the illegal alien worker pick up point in Temecula the white guys are starting to equal the number of illegals. It's only a matter of time before there is a white guys vs mexicans brawl here!

I actually noticed a few white guys out there the other day at the HD in Chula Vista. The thought actually has crossed my mind to try that, but I'm not quite to that point (yet).

Back