• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

San Diego Meet'n'Greet TOMORROW Weds 7/21

Carol.92124

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Come one come all, all ages, for however long you can show up. See you there!! Once again we'll repeat the "PUB CRAWL" M&G. Both places are open to people of all ages, not just 21-and-up. :party:
We'll be at O'Briens from 6:30-7:30ish for great beer :cheers: & appetizers (great beer batter fries & onion rings!) :lickout:, and Bullpen from 7:35ish to ? for pizza, beer :cheers:, & eye candy :rolleyes: for the boys. There's also soda available for non-drinkers; you don't have to drink beer!

If you get to the Bullpen & we're not there yet, just grab a table (probably on the front patio, this time of year) & we'll get there soon.

O'Briens: 4646 Convoy St., San Diego, CA 92111
www.obrienspub.net 2 blks north of Balboa in a strip mall on the SW corner of Opportunity & Convoy.

Bullpen: 8199 Clairemont Mesa Blvd, San Diego, CA 92111 www.Bullpenbar.com Just west of Hwy 163 in the strip mall (pardon the pun) where Cheetahs is, on south side of street.

Call me if you need further information! six 19 six 54 - nine 758

I still have never made it to a M&G. Too bad my XJ is sitting in the driveway not running right now. Hopefully I'll make it to one of the next ones.

Haha, Ted!! Yeah, drive your Jeep. First go collect all the parts you sold/Karma'd, then go find the rest at the scrap yard. Throw it all in the bed of your Yota...

No, 01_XJ a Jeep is most definitely NOT a necessity to show up and socialize...

Carol

My XJ is my only vehicle, except for my bike and the ride is a bit more than I would feel like doing after a few brews, lol. Besides, with repair costs for my heap still up in the air until I get the head off and checked out, I don't have any spare $$. Yep, excuses, excuses, but one of these days I'll make it out to one.

Where in SD are you... maybe someone could get you on the way?

Didn't see this in time. CaliXJ helped me get the head out today and I spent the rest of the afternoon taking things apart and cleaning stuff up anyway. Hope everyone had fun and I will def make it to the next one.

Mr. Overkill got hit on after Carol left... by an older gay guy with a Mazda pickup truck he got for $600 and sleeps in.

As Troy, and Cracker, and George Takei aka Mr. Sulu would all say, "Ohhh, myyyy!!!!

Back