• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Super Swamper Truxus MT opinions

I'm running them in the 33 flavor and love them. Run good on the road and are awsome off the road. I've heard some had problems balancing them but no issues here

I had some 33x12.50 treads a few years back, and they were great in the snow too. I had never put the truck into into 4wd and still went the speed limit on the e way.

Only issue I had was one tire had a crazy wiggle from the factory and took a bunch of weight to balance, so instead of sending it back I bought another and made that bad tire a full size spare tire.

I had three sets of those tires and all three were difficult to balance but they rode smooth and did well off road. One set was purchased from 4wd hardware and I had to return them since I could not drive over 45 mph without the jeep shaking like mad. They were severely out of round from the factory.

I had the TrXus MT's in 35x12.50R15. They were a good tire but took a lot of weight to balance. I replaced them with the new MT/R kevlar's which balanced very nice. The TrXus are a very good winter tire. 4 out 5 the only downside is the balance issue. -B

Have you checked the availability of those tires? Because of the Denman closure and Interco moving production lines, a lot of the Interco tires will be back-ordered for months and months.

I liked those tires alot, I would have them now if I could, but I got a way better deal, buying, selling, and trading for what I got.

I'm running them in the 33 flavor and love them. Run good on the road and are awsome off the road. I've heard some had problems balancing them but no issues here

I was gonna say I know a guy who bought a set off of my cousin but said guy beat me to it! :D I have heard many good things about them and they work well in the Indiana muck!

I bought a used set of 33s. I had heard they were hard to balance, so I took them to a place that does tire work on semi trucks. They are good with bigger tires. Most basic auto shops have a hard time with offroad tires to begin with.

Anyway, the place I went to balanced them for me and I can run 70mph down the highway smooth as glass.

And they are fantastic offroad!

Back