• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

possible donor jeep <88 - 90>

91blackbox

NAXJA Forum User
ok my neighbor around the corner has had this jeep sitting on the fire road next to his house for i swear ten years.. tires flat and he took the steering wheel off... it hasnt been reg'd in like 7 years so i was thinking if i could gauge enough interest i would go hit him up and see if i can take it off his hands.... not to sure what exactly is in it but i will go take a better look at it later!!!

its bone stock.. i'm gonna walk up there in a bit to check it out.. i'll report back... if i can get it i may want some stuff off it lol...

ok i walked up and looked at it... its a 4wd laredo.. looks to have a 231 d30 front.. didnt check the rear due to a big ass ant hill... the passenger door is banged in pretty bad.. it hasnt been reg'd since 05 the steering wheel is off and sitting on the seat??? cloth interior.. tan and gray tweedish.. body color red.. has a full roof rail system too... if i can get it i'll be taking the 231 out of it for mine lol.. i have a 242... dont need the axles or any body panels .. may take the center console .. other then that i dont know what else i would take off it.. maybe some glass but thats it....

Chit you took all the good stuff..Tell you what, whats wrong with your t-case?What glass do you need? does the jeep you looked at have vent window ?

I have one of these in my garage..I want alot of cash($0) for it too..If you ever come out to PS let me know and we can set-up a meet for you to take it home ..I know thats alot of money but you can handle it, can't you?

urs skwerl if i can get it....

there is nothing wrong with my tc just thought i should swap lol but maybe not... if some one "needs" it they can have it...

i dont remember if it had the vent wings or not i'll look again when i go by there tomorrow....

**** remember this is a big if i can situation!!!****

Dude, tell them if he doesn't give it to you, you're going to call the PO PO to have it towed..J/K.. Just talk to them an see..Never know till you ask

oh and i spoke with the guys neighbor and he is gone till tuesday so i'll hit him up tuesday after class

I would like the front doors and fenders. I could possibly give you a hand moving it also.

Back