• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

National Drivetrain Two Thumbs UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jakeWI

NAXJA Forum User
I ordered a bunch of stuff for a gear install on my axles. First off, they were great to work with. I called the wrong number of theirs and even the person on that end of the phone kindly directed me to who I was looking for. I thought the price was great and shipping was super fast. Most stuff showed up a day earlier then they said it would. Then the next day one more box showed up on time. All I can say is I recommend them and give them two thumbs up, :patriot::patriot:

Glad they are a NAXJA Sponsor!

I will consider these guys for the gears and master install kit for the 8.25.

Cool. I will be ordering gears soon so I will check them out!

Do they offer a discount for NAXJA members, Jake?

they do Aaron. stand up guys too! i highly recommend national!

Cool, I will check them out then. I will be ordering my gears for the rear axle in the next couple weeks.

yeah they do. got some great prices from Eric (I believe). Just PM them on here when you figure everything out.

They treated me great. Good price, got it here fast and helped with a couple questions after the fact.

Got my 4.56's and install kits from them. Great prices on everything. Had a problem with the D30 carrier and Eric didn't hesitate to replace it. No problems.

Well, not sure I am ordering gears now. Got a line on an 8.8 with a detroit so I will probably be buying that.

They most def offer good service. It seems I am buying *something* from Eric every other week, and always walk away feeling he treated me like a brother. He's always pretty good about opening up his ice chest at the races too.. ;)

Back