• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone know an (home) Air Conditioning Service Guy?

s7tech

NAXJA Forum User
I am in Orange off Lincoln and Tustin Ave never used anyone locally so any recommendations you guys have would be cool. I don't really wanna roll the dice with the yellow pages.
Thanks in Advance.

my uncle in law <lol> is the manager for ontario refrigeration.. i know they do all over???

The AC seems to be working fine. :dunno:

What is the unit doing? Does the outside unit run when you turn it on? When was the last time you cleaned the cond unit out with a hose?To far for me to drive, but i can try to help over the net..

What is the unit doing? Does the outside unit run when you turn it on? When was the last time you cleaned the cond unit out with a hose?To far for me to drive, but i can try to help over the net..
Its not really doing anything wrong. It just takes a while to cool off the house. I just bought the house a few months ago, and wanted to get the A/C looked at/ serviced. Thanks Scott

No problem..Take a temp reading at the return air, then take a temp reading at the supply grill...Now this could have a split of 15 to 20 degrees, mine is at 19 and it cools my house nice..If you get alot of dirt on the outside unit, this could make the unit work harder...If you wash it out , kill the power to the unit..Wash it out from the inside out...Check and replace or clean the filter..Check to see how dirty the furnace blower is..May need to clean it if it is covered..If you need to clean it also check the evap coil before you put it back together...May need to clean it too..
HTH, but thats all i can do without putting my tools to work....

I know a guy Danny. They are super busy these days but I can ask him if I can give you his number. He's reasonably priced and wheels (toyota).

i have a buddy that works for service masters AC, he is a fellow XJ guy. I can ask him what his availability is. He is always down for a little extra dough on the weekends, if you want I will give him your number, just PM your number and I will let him know,.

Back