• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

91 West

Jump This

Just another minion!
What time of night does the 91 west between Anaheim and Corona start to clear out?
Its looking like I might need to be taking that route back to Borrego once a month. I've done it during rush hour too damn many times (twice!) and don't want to do it again. I can make the return trip sometime between 7 and 9pm.

If your talking about east bound (rtn to borrego) between 8 and 9 should be pretty safe.

its hard to say. its pretty unpredictable from my experience. sometimes it will be perfectly clear at 6 and other times it will be a parking lot. kinda a hit or miss. but thats just my opinion. but its for sure clear by 8:30/9 unless theres an accident or something

its hard to say. its pretty unpredictable from my experience. sometimes it will be perfectly clear at 6 and other times it will be a parking lot.

x2

Except even at 8:30pm I have sat in traffic. What day of week will you be doing it Rick? If it's a Friday.....all bets are off.

Good luck and GOD bless rick..I went out to riverside last week, man it sucked...I was on the 91 for 10 miles, i won't do that again anytime soon

You know Rick, you start that drive a couple of miles from my house.. We can toss one back in the air conditioned pub while traffic dies down.

Hey you can pick up the litter sacks!

What are you doing in our neck of the woods?

It may be worth the investment to get a Fasttrack.

It will be on Tuesday nights, once a month. I remember looking at all those guys in the fastrack lanes hauling butt while I was sitting there.
I just might make that investment, although this is all just preliminary stuff.
Nothing set in stone, and if this is going to happen, the money better make it worth my time (I've been assured it would.)

I used to drive from PS to Lake Forest for work. The closer to 9:00 the better.

So when is your first Tuesday run?

Back