• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fridge plug

Nobody has upgraded the plug? That actually gives me some relief, here i thought guys were having alot of issues with the plug vibrating loose and losing power to the unit without realizing it. Not so?

I have a spare power port from my old F250 that i guess i'll install in the cargo area.

I've got an RV plug in the back of my Jeep. Nothing special about it but I know the cord for my ARB fridge fits so tight I have a hard time unplugging it. Until it wears and starts getting loose I won't worry about it.

fwiw john , i kinda like the locking plug . when the back is is full of gear and bouncing around the added bit of safety might be worth it

I've got an RV plug in the back of my Jeep. Nothing special about it but I know the cord for my ARB fridge fits so tight I have a hard time unplugging it. Until it wears and starts getting loose I won't worry about it.

Thanks guys.. i think i'll run what i have and maybe do the upgrade to locking plug when i build the new rig.

Back