• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MORE Freedom 250 , who is in?

Sweet!! Race doesnt start till 6pm on Saturday afternoon... and it is supposed to be toasty!! So dress accordingly!

If its anything like last weekend when I was in the High Desert at Leep's place it was close to 100 by 10am. Perfect desert weather :D Don't forget the sunblock!

Wish I could make it but I have to get moving on the XJ teardown.

no night time was great, low 70s with a light breeze. just enough to cool you down and not kick up dust. but this was last week we all know how quick weather changes in the desert :D Should be real nice but bring a jacket just in case I would say.

i might be down, where is the best place to watch this race from

here:

0.jpg

:D

ok who wants to offer up a seat position? Nobody? O Come on, ok whats the next best place

ok who wants to offer up a seat position? Nobody? O Come on, ok whats the next best place
We'll be out there chasing for a buddy of ours in a 9 car (Tony, Andy and I) you're more than welcome to come check out what it's all about. Just keep in mind, you need to be able to keep up if we gotta move quickly, sometimes we bomb across the desert to get to the car for support.

Not a burn. Just stating how rough it gets out there sometimes. This is why a prerunner/chase truck should be 4wd (or travel with a 4wd).

We'll be out there chasing for a buddy of ours in a 9 car (Tony, Andy and I) you're more than welcome to come check out what it's all about. Just keep in mind, you need to be able to keep up if we gotta move quickly, sometimes we bomb across the desert to get to the car for support.

Good times... gooood times!
CIMG0927.jpg

CIMG0926.jpg

Andy was definitely the "tugboat" at the ORAF 500... helped the MJ get up da hill, and then helped me pull the 9 car up the hill, but I must admit, that shet was some really soft stuff!

Back