• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

looking for an 8.25 diff cover (aftermarket)

if you cant find one local to SoCal, Id recommend ruffstuffspecialties.com he offers NAXJA discounts since he's a sponsor

Ruff Stuff Specialties heavy duty diff cover

http://ruffstuffspecialties.com

standard.jpg

Thanks Guys!

On a sour note I just had a Paypal dispute from a NAXJA member, all our fault. Somehow we missed his order when we brought these back in stock, we were out for a couple of weeks and when I updated the inventory it didn't print out, completely missed, sat for 5 weeks...

I am always to keep anyone waiting for anything, we don't run out of things too often but the early summer has been way beyond what the last 5 years had taught me to be ready for and we ran out of more than a few things...

Thanks Guys!

On a sour note I just had a Paypal dispute from a NAXJA member, all our fault. Somehow we missed his order when we brought these back in stock, we were out for a couple of weeks and when I updated the inventory it didn't print out, completely missed, sat for 5 weeks...

I am always to keep anyone waiting for anything, we don't run out of things too often but the early summer has been way beyond what the last 5 years had taught me to be ready for and we ran out of more than a few things...
Dan, I've always found you to be great to deal with on getting parts. I am sure people can understand that everyone gets behind sometimes. The important thing is that you always make it right. I don't think one error will tarnish a solid reputation built over a number of years of great service.

see...look at that....Dan providing that personal touch for his products! I too run the diff cover and very stout. Here's pic of mine installed with the bottom of the 8.25 shaved

discbrakes+009.jpg

Dan puts the work into his products, AND keeping the customers informed and VERY happy. hard to find these days.

I'll be ordering up a half dozen or more of those sweet heat & cryo treated Heims in a few weeks. Looking forward to doing business with you! :cheers:

Back