• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trailer needed

Wildman89

NAXJA Forum User
Hey Gang i'm going on Vacation with the Fam to Pismo Beach from the 28th of july till Aug 5th. I would really rather Trailer my heep then drive it. Anyone out there have a trailer i can borrow? Thanks in advance

I will be going also I think... I have a trailer, but dont know if I will be using it or not. If we go we might not take the jeep, only our travel trailer. If you dont find anything by like next week, call me. we will be there the 30th till the 1st with Jeff and his gang I think.

You will have to come by. We will be there at the same time. I have a trailer that you could put your Jeep in but you probably won't want to tow it. 35' Weekend Warrior that weighs 18K with the Jeep inside.
Yeah i think that trailer would be a bit much for what i need but thanks anyway!!!!!!!!!as far as stopping by....as long as i can find you i will stop fasho!!!!! My jeep is hard to miss White and monster green XJ. we will have to go hit the dunes and find some idiots out there to recover always fun. I also am taking out my new toy. 1995 TRX 450r (black) see ya there.

I will be going also I think... I have a trailer, but dont know if I will be using it or not. If we go we might not take the jeep, only our travel trailer. If you dont find anything by like next week, call me. we will be there the 30th till the 1st with Jeff and his gang I think.
Looking forward to seeing meeting you out there Robert!!!!!!!!! I sporting your decal on the right side rear window.

Still Looking for a loaner if anyone can help!!!!!!!!!Have a possible (Thanks Dean) But not a for sure as of yet!

Come get my trailer... Really though. Call me... # on website if u don't have it. ;)

Hey Rob i appreciate it man i will get hold of you Monday and set something up!!!!!!! I'm thinking i will grab it on Tuesday (the 27th) Night after work but i will let you know for sure Monday. Thanks Man.

Rich, your PM box is full. :D
Yeah man ever since i got demoted to user status my in boxes overflowed all over got go clean em up lol. (or just wait until i revamp my member status):D

Back