• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wildcat ext????need opinion.

norcalsnow

NAXJA Forum User
My buddy has a set of Wildcat EXT's 33 12.50 r15's that he got and daily drove for "under a thousand miles" before he built up his rig, regeared and started running 35's. he said the tread is like new and they have never been wheeled on so there not all chunked up. He said he would sell me em for $550. What do you guys think about the tire? and about the price? thanks -Josh

After doing a ton of searches on yahoo i found they are one of the cheapest "off-road" tires you can buy. For a set brand new they came out to $464.00. They are coopers version of the BFG mt's. Maybe I'll offer him like $300 for em. or better yet, maybe i'll just spend the extra money and get the tires i wanted in the first place and not have to worry about the sidewall blowing out every trip or even just messing around by my house. Any other info or personal expieriences with these tires would be greatly appreciated still........

I ran then for awhile, really liked them on and off road. Never had a problem. I got them from a buddy of mine who ran them on his Grand with a V8, no problems. I saw him get smoke off of all 4 tires coming up hills and never had a problem!!

I'd get them again without thinking twice if I was looking for an MT! :cheers:

A buddy of mine has these on his yj, 2 of them are full of mud from losing the bead at 25 psi. they pull ok in the mud, never used them anywhere else.

Back