• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need a favor, anyone near fontana with a shop?

GrimmJeeper

NAXJA Forum User
a buddy of mine is running in the diesel truck shootout at fontana today, and blew the freeze plug out between the engine and trans. if anyone has a shop with enough of a setup to pull the trans out of a 2500 dodge diesel please call me. 3109959710. he has his mechanic with him just need tools and space.

thanks

well he's giving up, he's pretty upset. it blew the only part he can't get to on his first pass, there goes his shot at being in the magazines. :(

thanks for looking i guess he doesn't need help now :dunno:

Isn't JohnX pretty close?

its already on a trailer on the way back, he said they disqualified him for blowing coolant on the track. he's pretty bummed, his truck is pushing 1200hp he should have run somewhere around a 10.80 based on his 1/8 mile times. oh well.

its already on a trailer on the way back, he said they disqualified him for blowing coolant on the track. he's pretty bummed, his truck is pushing 1200hp he should have run somewhere around a 10.80 based on his 1/8 mile times. oh well.
I think you mean 1/4, mine runs faster than that in the eighth :D

I do have a shop in Upland with the needed equip, but can't be there right now. Sorry.

i said it should run a 10.80 based on his 1/8th mile times. didn't think i had to specify that i was talking about the 1/4 mile, lol. he's running low 7s on the 1/8th at irwindale.

Back