• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need to parts train anything to long beach(or from LB to SD)?

Hellbent

NAXJA Forum User
sunday morning i'm headed to long beach. i'm taking a tire for another member with me. if anyone needs something brought up to the LB area, or down to SD, let me know. i'll be driving a car, not the mj, so it would have to fit in a back seat or trunk.

SPXJ has a shock mount I need to get in a generally northward direction. He is in el cajon I believe. Got anyone in LB you can leave it with?

when are you coming up this way Justin? if you can drop it at my shop (pretty much where the 91 and the 110 meet, about 10 mins from long beach) I can take it to John after I get off work, I'm heading out towards hesperia after 3pm.

im leaving today at 3pm, wont be back till sunday night. i could leave you my address and you can drop it at my front door if you want, my apt is 2 miles from my shop not that much difference. do you still have my number? call me if you want.

if you leave it at my apt sunday I can give it to cracker and get it that much closer to John.

any chance you cold get a CB to or close to covina?

Hey,

I'm in Lakewood. John will need to get a wheel from me, and Mike will need to get another part another part from me.

BTW, tomorrow I'll be leaving around 10am'ish to pick up wheels in Green Valley or somewhere out there.

I think a couple of you have my number..

E

if you can meet up with monkey that would work out fine. likewise with homebrew's CB, i can get it to covina from monkey's place.

Back