• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

so

toyotawrench

NAXJA Forum User
I did something to my claw, just got off the phone with the Dr. office. She says. What does the pain feel like sir?... Pain? Any who I thought that was a little funny. Hope its something stupid. Damn little hand.

Happy Friday everyone

Peace
Ted

stop complaining about your hand and go wheeling! youll forget all about it after a few!

im laughing my ass off at the responses to this thread. if you havent actually seen ted's hand you have no idea what he's going through.

hope you get the ol claw straightened out tedward (no pun intended lol) :cheers:

Yea this thread is actually pretty halarious. 96jeepspeed, to bring you up to date, my right hand (the one hurt), is a bit(alot) disfigured due to my disability "Mobieus Syndrome". At any rate thats the deal, also why some (dan,grimm) are poking fun. Actually with the rest of this thread its f'in classic. NAXJA ftw. Anywho. Will know more of whats going on hopefully after Tuesday.

Peace
Ted (aka the claw), hmm maybe I should change my name to the claw, it would be quite funny meeting people, and they would wonder why I called myself the claw until after they shook my hand... After a lot of anger, it actually makes me laugh to see the expression on peoples faces after a hand shake, especially when i shake someones hand whos i cannot grip LOL FTW. Hope everyone enjoys there sunday, and has a good week.

Hope it works out for you Ted..
Didn't anyone ever tell you not to bite the hand that feeds you?

Back