• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Campin Wheelin next weekend 17th-18th

jdxj

NAXJA Forum User
So gona do some campin/wheelin next weekend probley BV area. Thinkin probley run Wheeler one day and maybe chinaman or Grizzley, or (insert suggestion here) the other!

Family freindly IE: Light on the booze ect in camp none on the trail.

Maybe Wheeler and Holy Cross

If I can get the mj fixed Ill go. Ive never done chinaman and have been wanting to, so thats my suggestion, and im new to the forum so it would be cool to meet some people.

Ya I think Holy cross is out to far from Wheeler.... wheeler is fo sho so maybe wheeler and chinaman

K so Leavin friday night camping site yYet to be decided. then we'll hit wheeler Sat and Chinaman on Sunday maybe Carage depending on who comes and if we all wana.
So let me know if your comin.

JD
719-313-0005

If I can get the mj fixed Ill go. Ive never done chinaman and have been wanting to, so thats my suggestion, and im new to the forum so it would be cool to meet some people.
Wlecome to the forum! Hope you can make it. What ya wrenchin on?

K LMK what you come up with. Should be a fun trip

K so here the plan

Leaving from safeway31 and Colo friday night at 5:30. Wheeler lake on
Sat meeting some others at shell in fairplay 10:30

as for sunday still up in the air might just go to St. Elmo feed some chipmunks and maybe hit Grizzley lake and drown some worms in the afternoon.

or maybe chinaman just see what everyone wants to do at the time or who is coming!Call if your coming so we don't leave ya behind.
JD Murray
719-313-0005

Back