• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

whatever happened .. to OC Meet and Greets

cal

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I've been back in OC for 2 months now and don't think I have seen one posted?

Make sure to post them up so I can plan my schedule, I do have that Santa Ana data center and I want to make sure I'm not behind the curtain on that day so I don't have to come up with some sort of awkward excuse.

Johnny used to set those up and he doesn't like you.

The secret's out. I had to "hide" Cal on Facebook because all of his status updates had to do with coffee or his pussy cat. :moon: But I still like you Cal.

I've admittedly been slacking off with the M&Gs. I'm trying to set a BBQ up at Pelle's shop/museum in Costa Mesa. But Pelle was in Germany for a while. I think he's back though, so I'll get together with him and figure out a good date. I'm thinking about a Saturday afternoon thing, so that more people will be able to come.

ok i will call bww's tomorrow and see if i can reserve some space out side for saturday the 31st thats three weeks away. gives everyone notice. say 6pm?
tell me what you guys think. and i will call tomorrow

This has been on my mind for the last 2 weeks

How about In N Out burger on Beach in HB this tuesday?

Post it and they will come.

There is a new Sonic on Fairview and MacArthur. Parking around it sucks if you cant get a spot in the bay bu there is a huge lot across the street too.

Back