• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Holy Crap!!! Remember to wear shoes.

bhicks

NAXJA Forum User
I went out in the garage last night to do laundry and felt something run across my foot. I looked down and this is what I saw. I bagged him up and took this pic. I stretched him out and measured him and he was just over 4".
DSC01881.jpg

Make sure you shake out your shoes before you put them on. :skull2:

Hold on one minute, you mean I'm not the only one that does my own laundry? LOL, glad nothing serious happen.

that happens when you have a newborn. I'll be doing more laundry come Aug 24th but not till then :D

i picked up a bag with my kids clothes in it off the floor in his room and there was one of those bastards under it.. only about a quarter sized though

we have those at my house too. havent found one quite that big yet. find good sized tarantulas though

We can get some HUGE tarantulas up her in the San Berdo mtns. Next time I come across one I will post up a pick with a ruler next to it.

When I was in the Army we were at Fort Irwin for a training exercise and one of our pilots put on his flight suit and there was a 7 inch long green scorpion in it. It stung him but I guess it didn't inject any venom. He was grounded for 3 days.

Back