• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Train needed from SD to High Desert

i was just in redlands today, I could probably getem in a flat rate box to you.

also if someone is headed to OC I can hold them here.

Check with Tony, his bro lives in SD and is coming up in 2 weeks.

also if someone is headed to OC I can hold them here.

Check with Tony, his bro lives in SD and is coming up in 2 weeks.

x2... was about to say, my brother is coming up on the 17th...

Where in SD? I might be working in SD one day this week. I could possibly meet him off the freeway and grab them, or if they can get to lake elsinore/corona, I can bring them with me this weekend.

not sure the guys name on here, but I still have those AALS at my house, and I need em out of my yard! I think there going to the SD area also

Hmmm, where in the hidesert are you?

I am in phelan

x2... was about to say, my brother is coming up on the 17th...

Tony, that will work if they cant get any sooner, I could get them from you the following week sometime

not sure the guys name on here, but I still have those AALS at my house, and I need em out of my yard! I think there going to the SD area also

Josh, just get me the AAL and I will handle getting them to the new owner for you.

Paul, where specifically are you located ?

Leep

I can get them tomorrow, but it would probably be before brew gets off work. If he can leave them out somewhere I can pick them up and get them to dean.

in Tierrasanta right near quailcomm stadium

Yeah I have been there before. I can pick up everything that needs to get to leep. Also I will take the end caps and the tire carrier if you still have them. I will only be down there till around 2 if that works?

i will put them on the porch just in case I am not home in time give me a call and I will give you my info nine 5 1 three 1 3 0145

Back