• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AN fittings and stainless lines

2stix

NAXJA Forum User
not sure if this is ok to do, but i found a great place to get AN fittings and stainless lines made alot cheaper than any other place ive found. look up sweetperformance.com. dave is the owner and he makes and sells great stuff. ive had him make up my jeep lines for almost half the price as rub express. and his AN fittings (aluminum, nickle, or stainless) are better than most ive seen. and less expensive. good stuff right there for sure. they are in so cal, thats why i posted here. hope i didnt cross any lines. just wanted to help my so cal guys with a great source.

Search the socal chapter for "good places to know" and add that exact post to the thread, then it will be easy to find if someone needs to look it up.

I think it's always good to hear about a good deal or (even better) great service :cheers:

ive been looking for the conversion peice to convert the tranny cooler lines to AN fittings, and this place has them, and it took me 4 seconds to find it! ordering now.
thanks 2stix!

Back