• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Drop Bracket Help

Exxon Valdez Jeep

NAXJA Forum User
I bought an MJ not too long ago with a lift installed, long story short, I am taking it off one jeep and putting it on another. I would like to get some supports to help brace these up but dont know what brand these are to order the braces from. Rubicon Express, Rough Country, who else makes some? Can anyone help ID these? Does it even matter whos I get?

MJ2019.jpg

MJ2015.jpg

MJ2014.jpg

MJ2013.jpg

MJ2012.jpg

No clue.

You just want the braces to run back along the unibody, correct? You should be able to make something up quite easily.

Here is another company's offerings, I like the look of their braces: http://www.rocky-road.com/xjcad.html

Look like the roughcountry db to me a brace would be simple to
make

Those look like the original Trail Master drop brackets. Almost identical to the RE brackets except for a few subtle differences. Either way, braces from RE will bolt right up to those.

Ya, the RE braces are honestly cheap enough that it is just easier to buy them. I know that the RE braces will bolt up to the RC brackets.

Those look like the original Trail Master drop brackets. Almost identical to the RE brackets except for a few subtle differences. Either way, braces from RE will bolt right up to those.

X2 identical to my Trailmasters-- still working on DB's, but one of these days.......

X3. I'm running some old ass trailmasters and they look just like that. Running mine with the RE braces. Anything will with some fab work.

FYI you can't run the braces on the MJ's without substantially cutting away sheet metal where it covers the frame. You're just better off building something made from tube etc.

I've heard that and can see it looking under the jeep. I thought I found some braces for the MJ but it was late at night and I honestly cant remember where now. Those ones from Rocky Road dont look bad but I think I will be busting out the welder soon. :yelclap:

Back