• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Skwerly is HAPPY!

Skwerly

NAXJA Forum User
Just picked up a Kimber 1911 .45 Tactical Law Enforcement model. It has all the goodies, including upgraded night-sights. I also got the conversion kit for it. It converts to a .22 by changing out the slide/barrel. Here is the link to it:

http://www.kimberamerica.com/product...custom_tle_II/

I picked up a Ruger .357 revolver, also black on black, at the same time.

Here is a pic of the 1911:

Kimber1911.jpg

We need to hit the range... I have 2 1911's that have been neglected, time to put them on the lead diet again....

Justin

soooooo prettttyyyy !!!! lol u need it for all those thugs in ur hood lol

how did you buy 2 handguns at the same time? :huh:

You are correct, sir, in CA you can not buy two handguns within 30 days of each other. I paid for the other in full and put it on layaway, so I can pick it up sometime in August. Lame, but whatever.

Yea, John, my father is the same way. I don't like it ONE BIT either, but I finally have the opportunity to get my dream 1911, and I wasn't going to let it pass by. I'm sure I could have asked around and found some hot piece, but with my luck it'd have a body on it hahaha!

Back