• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

death wobble

erniesXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 91 xj sport but i seem to have a porblem with it.its dtrive like hell..:flame:.. i have a 6.5 with two inch spacers up front on 35s. give some ideas to fix. when i hit a bump in just goes crazy to the point where i cant control.

im jus guna say if any one has this problem i replaced my steering stabilzer it fixed my problem

NO, it didn't. It might have gone away for now, but it will return as soon as the stabilizer breaks-in a little. REMOVE the stabilizer, until you fix whatever is causing the DW then re-instal the stabilizer.

Start with a tape mes.. Get a buddy to help you.. I started with the front out a 1/4" and worked my way back in to the start of DW again, then roll it back out..Start here.. \ / 1/4 out in front...

Ok well i think i fixed considering i got my tires balanced, new dana 30 with good ball joints axle shafts and its a non disco, the old stablizer i couldnt pry apart with two people now im running a dual stablizer setup,new shocks all around that needed to be extened,and shortened my control arms a lil bit.so sry it wasnt just stablizer just the last thing i did.

Back