• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anybody run 35's on stock jeep rims?

Mike1331

NAXJA Forum User
I'm about to mount some 35's on stock jeep rims but don't want to if the unibody/controll arm rubbing was unbearable. I'm at 5.5" of lift with short arms and drop downs

I'm not sure on the backspacing but i'll be mounting them mounting on these rims
miramontecapitolamontarme6.jpg

By null at 2007-06-12

damn, you guys ever look back at your old pics and wish you could control the irresistable urge to modify/f-things up.

Last edited:
Are you going to be mounting 35 1050's on there or what? Don't think they made those. Do yourself a favor get some 15x8's with 3.5 BS you will be fine.

Ya. Not gonna work. Not to mention in order toget flat contact patch (tire/ground) you'll have to be at about 20psi :gag:

they'll be for trail use only, prob at around 12 psi most the time. i'll be on the rubicon next weekend and am frantically trying to get things ready.

W/o spacers, I don't think it's possible.

I mean, ya, yiu can do it, but the jeep and tires will be beaten up pretty bad from all the rubbing. Might limit how far you can turn

spacers on just front?? or both front and rear? i know i need front and you have 2 inches wider than me so...?

jeep looks good with those rims btw, i love the classic look of the 10 spoke with no caps, if i had it my way i'd run them w/ spacers over a myriad of rims.

i'm running the factory alcoa TJ rims with 35x12.50R15 radial SSRs and 1.25" spacers, no rubbage, unless you count the inner fenderwell... LOL

spacers on just front?? or both front and rear? i know i need front and you have 2 inches wider than me so...?

jeep looks good with those rims btw, i love the classic look of the 10 spoke with no caps, if i had it my way i'd run them w/ spacers over a myriad of rims.

oops, those tsl's were 13.50 not 14.50 and I was using 2 1/4" spacers on the front, 1" on the rear or maybe it was the other way around, I don't remember. I later replaced the front two tires with 36X12.50's

cuzins118.jpg

Back