• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

freeway jump!

If I remember correctly, the left lane there has been bad for years. It's been a while since I've been on that interchange though, so I didn't even know they were doing construction.

asphalt whoops...mallcrawlers love em. when my steering gets loose and out of whack, some of those grooves throw me around and wander quite a bit

I've never gone fast enough to get air there.. Just did that interchange yesterday on the way home from some geologist jerk's house...

In my red Jeep they're just scary, it goes where it wants to go between a bit of bump steer and the massive dead spot.

Ya I know what you mean cracks love to pull my tires in a random direction
The jump isn't really possible anymore they put a sign up saying bump now everyone there drives like a bitch

I've never gone fast enough to get air there.. Just did that interchange yesterday on the way home from some geologist jerk's house...

If you were at the geologist jerks house, why didn't you swing by and say hi?

You have to understand that Sequioa's a Jerk..

lol oh, gotcha. i havent met him personally so i cant judge him just yet.

cal, did you come down to bakersfield a year or so ago to help my buddy with his transmission swap manual to auto? neon green older body style.

Back