• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need advice on new parts for the XJ

H8D-XJ

NAXJA Forum User
So ive decided im going to go with RC's 6.5" long arm kit to replace the old worn out lift on my XJ i just bought, but i want to make sure the kits going to last. So im looking for the best track bar to replace the weak RC one, and also im looking at rustys steering conversion to upgrade the tie rods and such. Just curious what everyones opinions are for a track bar and on the rustys steering.

The Xj is a 90 Renix 4.0 automatic, NP231, D44 with 4:10's out back on 33x12.50's. I drive it daily at the moment and also will begin taking it out on some trail adventures and weekend wheeling.

http://rustysoffroad.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=RS-SC250-UV&Category_Code=ste

no to rustys steering... you didnt upgrade a damn thing...still has TRE's and inverted y steering.....its garbage...huge waste of $300
make your own....(links, lock nuts, 5/8" heims, misallighment washers, bolts/nuts, DONE)

and if ya dont wanna make own trac bar, go with RE trac bar FTW!!!

Back