• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rampart range?

Elguapo

NAXJA Forum User
Just seeing if someone is down for a easy trail
My dad has a stock rav 4 lol, we can a cousin in town and we wanna take her out to do some stuff. I know she'd like to check out the jeep stuff even if its easy stuff.

This will be for this saturday just let me know if u'd like to come mess around with us

O, i and iv'e never done these trails/ do u enter through garden of the gods?
Where do ya go? lol

rampart range road is just a dirt road unless you get up into woodland park...id say go up to rainbow falls and do the trails there....easy stuff

thanks mayne, lurkin around the traildamage....whats the name of the trail there.
Just trying to find how to get there./get out gracias

think its illinois gulch ?

take 24 to woodland park, make a right on 67....like 15 minutes of driving youll see a sign on the right for "rainbow falls" go in there...its a dirt road, the road makes a couple of curves then there is a break off to the right, take that...
thats just an easy trail that just goes thro the mountain and eventually leads to moab hill-fun obsticle to play around on

mehh, i'll talk to my old man/ we will prob head up to rainbow falls to check it out/worst comes to worse we turn around

Back