• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Nac Fest Blue Group, pics, vids

MrShaft696

NAXJA Forum User
I think we were the first group to get moving saturday morning. Billy D grabbed the lead and we drove all the way to the west of the west property and ran through trail 23, made our way through parts of 11 to get to the blue section of trail 19. Made it though those areas with really no problems or any stops. So we made it over to trail 12 & had some fun over there, some good rocks & some mud. Bill's mind went blank and we had to go a unplanned way back to the comp course for lunch, so he was promptly fired hah.

We ate lunch at the competion, and most memorable thing for me was the guy who snapped the tie rod & beat the jeep down with 1 tire steering, vid to follow.
In the afternoon we ran trail 1abc whatever, its a bunch of hills and stuff, we did trail 2, crawler ridge area, and finished up on trail 4 and yellow jacket ridge.

BTW Awsome BBQ & Raffle, everyone like the keg and keg stands!!! on with the pics

Staging
NACFEST091.jpg

Airing out
NACFEST004.jpg

BILL
NACFEST006.jpg

DAVE
NACFEST104.jpg

DAN
NACFEST116.jpg

LEE
NACFEST118.jpg

MYSELF
NACFEST018.jpg

THE MUDDY LEDGE we had some fun on
NACFEST026.jpg

PACKED MY TIRES FULL OF MUD AND FOILAGE.
NACFEST021.jpg

LEE ON IT
NACFEST105.jpg

CRAWLER RIDGE AREA
NACFEST119.jpg

NACFEST125.jpg

NACFEST127.jpg

Dave making his case that he was not if fact stuck, since he was able to self recover....
NACFEST129.jpg

NACFEST128.jpg

NACFEST012.jpg

NACFEST110.jpg

WE ran yellow jacket ridge going down, it was a smash up good time.

NACFEST135.jpg

NACFEST133.jpg

NACFEST039.jpg

BACK AT CAMP
NACFEST137.jpg

BEST BUDDIES
NACFEST142.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back