• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CARNAGE!!!!!

Andy in Pa.

NAXJA Member #180
WOW.... we had some interesting carnage this year...

A few of the main ones I can remember is:

Johngus- Broken sector shaft on steering box (the one the pitman arm mounts too...)

MoparManiac- TOTALLY thrashed tail gate

So who thrashed what??

Dented up my bed side pretty good.

photo.jpg

Johngus- Broken sector shaft on steering box (the one the pitman arm mounts too...)

DSC02168.jpg

DSC02167.jpg

i made out pretty good, no real "damage" just pushed in the bottom of the fender a bit

DSC02188.jpg

Hydroed my motor in Feb, broken back side 2dr window, many new dents, snapped draglink, drivers door hinges ripping off A pillar and probably more that I can't think of.

Hydroed my motor in Feb, broken back side 2dr window, many new dents, snapped draglink, drivers door hinges ripping off A pillar and probably more that I can't think of.

LOL... this thread is for folks who broke things at NAC-Fest, just this past weekend... but thanks for sharing...

I broke my D30...again. The roll pin came out of the carrier which caused the centering pin to slide out and break in half.

2 Words.

Nubby Nubby!

--Matt

crunched rear quarter & lost a taillight, crunched both front fenders (what's left of em, anyway), and I dont think my right rocker panel will ever look quite as it did before NACFest. Yep, I had a great time!
Rich

Wow, I feel shameful for saying all I did was bread a tail light on Cemetary and some bumps from a couple Ninja Tree's Nothing that can be said bad. Good and bad in a way.

all i broke was a few smooshes in my unibody rails, a passenger mirror and driver mirror glass, and i smashed up my LCA axle mounts. not too shabby actually

I completely wrapped my rear springs (actually not surprised this happened), and ripped the welds out of my Rustys t-case skid when I crushed it on the comp course on Thursday.

Plus a nice "nub-lovin" mark on the drivers side rear quarter....:greensmok

Back