• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

To those that run a reciever mount winch.

Powerman

NAXJA Forum User
What do you do for your power hook ups? I want to run power to the front and rear. Thought about putting my battery in the rear, but that doesn't change running power front and rear. Does any one run an "extension cord" so to speak, or is your wiring setup permanently mounted? Thanks

Permanent wiring setup with heavy gauge welding cable and Anderson plugs.

Powerman said:
What do you do for your power hook ups? I want to run power to the front and rear. Thought about putting my battery in the rear, but that doesn't change running power front and rear. Does any one run an "extension cord" so to speak, or is your wiring setup permanently mounted? Thanks
With this: Part Number: 70920
Multi-Mount; Quick Connect; UTV Wiring Kit; 175 Amp; Incl. 20 in. Winch Lead; 48 in. Front Battery Lead; 120 in. Rear Battery Lead;

Thanks guys. Plus I'm a tard. I thought I posted this in Mod Tech.:doh:

Powerman said:
Thanks guys. Plus I'm a tard. I thought I posted this in Mod Tech.:doh:
Moved!

Lawn Cher' said:
Permanent wiring setup with heavy gauge welding cable and Anderson plugs.

x2.

power front and rear on demand. I have a second battery (yellow top) that they hook up too, but I leave the positives disconnected to prevent and accidents when I'm not off road.

Back