• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I AM HOME

MDXJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
well i made it home

Yes, we had a awsome time. Tired as hell now, finally got the campfire smell off of me, getting the pics together.

made it home to CT in 4 hours and 55 minutes.

home, had a absoute blast, thanks to all who made it possible

I never made it to Rausch :( Guess there's always next year

ngyjjq.jpg

dol8c2.jpg

Just got home about 15 minutes ago. Over the nearly 1100 miles I've driven since Wednesday morning, I averaged somewhere around 21mpg. Only smashed up my unibody a bit, smashed off my passenger side mirror, and bent up my axle side LCA mounts in rock creek. Overall, an AWESOME TIME

Had a great time. Should have started going years ago. First time wheeling in RC ran some great trails thanks to rock2pus and Chris.

Will post some pic's when I get them together.

Made it home around 11:30am. Thanks to all that made Nacfest happen. We had a blast and are looking forward til next time. The boy can't stop talking about the trip this year.

We're home. 20 degree difference in temps weather wise from PA to MA.
Big thanks to Andy, Keith, and everyone else for the behind the scenes work. Thanks!

Made it home about 30 minutes ago. Thanks everyone for another awesome NACFest.

:party:

home and got the truck and everything unpacked. pull into the driveway 5 minutes before my mom was done cooking ribs :D

I HAD AN AWESOME TIME!!! id like to thank everyone that made it possible and it was great to meet everybody!!!

Wow, what a great time!!!!
:party::party:

Leah and I got home at noon, unloaded everything and promptly crashed for about an hour....

Thanks for the kudos... It was nice hanging out with everyone, and meeting all the new folks too.

A.

Back