• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OT: anyone in SD looking for a cleaning woman?

Carol.92124

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
No, not me!! One of my long time friends sent me this; if Laura vouches for this girl, she's legit. So I figured I'd forward it on... Call or text me at six19 six54 nine758 if you're interested, & I'll give you Laura's #.

Thanks!
Carol

I was wondering if you or anyone you know could use a cleaning girl. I have a girl that is super desperate for work. She has no work, has two children to feed and is ready to work asap.
Her family has been friends with mine for 36 years. Her aunt is like a sister to me. She is a sweet girl, honest, a good worker and is eager to please. If you have any cleaning jobs, even one day only jobs, please let me know as soon as possible.

I have been asking around and I know of one person who needs the help but they still have to figure out when they would want someone to help and she needs any job that is available right now. I thought maybe you'd come up with something or someone soon that she could start on. This girl has no work at all now and has great need for the money.

Let me know if you have any possibilities!

Thank you!
Love ya
Laura

Will she wear one of those french maid dresses while she works?

Yeah, it sounds like she's desperate enough to dress up, but I dunno...

Not sure how far she'll travel, but I'll ask!!

John, sorry to disappoint, but (a) I'd suspect that I have different criteria for "hotness" than you probably do :rolleyes: and (b) I haven't met her. And I just don't see "yeah, so you want a job cleaning my house... can you send me pix of yourself?" as going over very well!! :eek:

Not sure how far she'll travel, but I'll ask!!

John, sorry to disappoint, but (a) I'd suspect that I have different criteria for "hotness" than you probably do :rolleyes: and (b) I haven't met her. And I just don't see "yeah, so you want a job cleaning my house... can you send me pix of yourself?" as going over very well!! :eek:
I'm just sayin :dunno: :D

I know, I know... :D

Back