• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dana 35 Suport Group

Kevinma255

NAXJA Forum User
Everyone bashes the dana 35 but I have to say I am proud of mine. It has seen Rausch creek, crossed the boulder river, climbed quite a few hills and been submerged more than once and it keeps going. all this on 33s with a mentality of , "if it doesnt go the first time, hit it harder. Gas and go, then let God sort it out." (I admit I trailer it out) The last trip out I crossed the Gauntlet at the top and the second crossing. I did have to winch out after I droped on my tail pipe and choked the engine. I got the couple of inches to clear the pipe then just drove out.

I did however loose my windshield the last time.

All this to say, the 35 is not as bad as everyone makes it out to be.

89 XJ, 4.0 auto. 33s and a lot of cutting and welding, just a helper spring, no lift.

I would attach pics but I have not figured that out yet. I will post them on my flickr sight and you can find them there. user on flickr is kevinma255

Back