• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fire wood ?

mojojojo

NAXJA Forum User
Whos bringing some ? specially in the group of early arrivals ?

What are the laws up there as far as collecting wood ? Obviously you cant cut trees, but what about dead ones ? or storm damage etc... is it cool to collect down trees and scraps ?

:spin1::flame::spin1:

I have a ton of firewood left over from the Sand Flea Rally. I think the majority of it is yours anyway. It's been kept inside, so it should be really dry by now.

The only problem is getting it up there, since I don't have a whole lot of extra room.

I can call the Ranger District again (they probably know me by now :D), and see what the rules are for foraging.

I will pack as much as I have room for, which is typically not as much as I would like to bring. If you are in the Carnation area and would like to bring some firewood, please let me know.

Best Regards,
Matt

I can bring a pile again this year. It isn't good quality fire wood but none of the drunks around the fire have complained in the past.

I should have plenty of room on the trailer.
Michael

im glad this thred poped up actualy. i was wondering the rules/laws for washington. with fire sesion comming up im shure they will love us for removing the "fuel" from the forrest floor. at least thats the way it is in the state forrests here.

Bring a saw. :D

ohhh im on it. been screwd w/o it too many times... even in summer:mad:
we can make a run to fill mine and scotts trailer(s) once we roll in and setup.

Bronze.

I'm not ashamed of my wood, it should be shared with the group, like last year. :)
Don't think I forgot that you were at my fire pit more than you were anywhere else last year! ;)

Back