• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Driving 400 miles (one way) to buy a 94 Cherokee Country tomorrow.

90Pioneer

NAXJA Forum User
I'm driving 800 miles round tomorrow to pick up a 94 Cherokee with the Country package. 4x4, aw4, 8.25 rear end, tow package. Interior is supposedly mint and the body and paint look real nice.

206k miles but says it runs and drives excellent.

The guy is selling it for $1250, seems almost too good to be true. What should I look for?

If it's solid and rust free then buy it.Even if the motor is blown I would buy it.That thing would go for around 5k in Ohio.

If it's solid and rust free then buy it.Even if the motor is blown I would buy it.That thing would go for around 5k in Ohio.

Damn, it would go for about 3 here.

I made a 770 mile round trip drive for nothing.

The jeep was a total POS and the motor blew on the test drive.

Might be a good weekend to buy lottery tickets!

Glad you didn't get hosed.

I made a 770 mile round trip drive for nothing.

The jeep was a total POS and the motor blew on the test drive.

If it were.. me.. (hind sight is 20/20) Before making any kind of long drive I would ask for something like 30-40 photos, and possibly a video of it running/driving/reving etc... Also.. if you know anyone in the area you could have them look at it for you...I had my brother go buy my Jeep for me..

Back