• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Many free OE parts

4LVLFWD

NAXJA Forum User
just got lift done and need to get rid of the stock parts. free pick up or pay for shipping. One week only after that they are getting 86'ed. posted here cause i cant post in classified.

Next time you want to get quit of anything large that someone might be able to use, you could always post it in your Chapter board - this is what usually gets done with items considered "too large to ship."

Meanwhile, put it in FREE Items for you - since you said you're giving them away (or just pay for pack & post.)

Need upper and lower front Stock Control Arms for my old 93 ZJ my best bud drives now, bushings are trashed! and money tight for him... If the bushings and control arms are good I will take them off your hands for shipping costs....also stock leaf spring shackels if they are good.. USPS Parcel Post is not to bad, my zip is 85713 , let me know......

Front Upper and lower Control arms-Good Bushings
Rear Leaf Spring Shackles- Good Bushings and not bent

Thanks!~

Back