• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

where do I find a drag link?

90xjsumner

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 90 cherokee, it has 4.5 inch lift soon to be 6.5. I replaced basically every single thing on the front end. now my drag link is bad. I need to know where I can find an adjustable drag link. please help the end is bad on the wheel side.

:smoker:

At 6.5" you need a new steering set-up anyway,start thinking about moving your trackbar and going OTK!

I got the adjustable skyjacker track bar the whole front end is new now but the drag link. without doing the otk kit is there anywhere I can just get an adjustable drag link? everywhere Ive gone into said they have never seen one like it but I came stock on mine. everyone elses is one solid drag link end to end.

They all adjust. The drag link is threaded on the pitman arm side, then there is a collar, then the drag link end at the pitman arm. You should be able to buy the part at any parts store.

While the stock part will work, you really need to be thinking about upgrading the steering with 6.5" of lift.

They all adjust. The drag link is threaded on the pitman arm side, then there is a collar, then the drag link end at the pitman arm. You should be able to buy the part at any parts store.

x2^^

OE Brand Steering Drag Link

Part No. S-DS1046

Warranty: 1 YEAR REPLACEMENT IF DEFECTIVE
Tie Rod End; Frt Strg; Outer; RH; Connecting tie rod

$23.99

OE Brand Steering Drag Link

That's a Chinese cheapo version, but the DS1046 is the industry standard number used by Moog and TRW for that part. Hit your local parts house and ask for it by that number.

Back