• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

91 cooling conversion

90xjsumner

NAXJA Forum User
so I did a 91 cooling system in my 90 xj limited. question is what do I use for a reservoir bottle and where do I put it? most people put a bottle where the old sealed bottle went but mine has abs so the abs mod is sitting right underneath it. for now I have a generic bottle zip tied to my cooling hoses sitting on top of my coil wire....... dont want it there....:smoker:

You should probably eliminate that ABS before it eliminates itself... just a warning. Google for "naxja bendix abs" and you'll find an article about why and how.

The 91/later cooling system has the bottle attached to the bracket for the PDC - any chance you could adapt that to work? I know the RENIX system puts the ICM and the diag connectors and some relays in that area, so this may not be a good idea.

I went to pull apart and got a lil one off a toyota pickup and it fit between the battery and the fender. but I am going to look up that abs site cause its garbage. thank you.

Back