• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Have fun everyone, I'm punchin out -

vetteboy

NAXJA Forum User
My new tire isn't getting here til Friday, steering box is more screwed than I thought, fuel pump needs to be reworked, and the rear brake pads on my tow rig just ate the rotors the hell and now I gotta do those too.

Sad to say but I'm gonna have to skip this one, just ain't enough time or money to make it happen.

I might drive the ZJ up Friday night to camp for the night, but now I have a bunch of junk to do this weekend so I'll see if that's a possibility when it gets closer.

If not, y'all have fun and be safe - I'll catch ya on the trails sometime this summer. I'll see if I can persuade DITA to stop by my house on his way out and grab my shocks for Rob and the coil spacers for mighty.mighty.

:doh:

susks to hear Chris, maybee you can take a trip up to new englant to wheel later this year

Back