• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My other Jeep...

HeepSpeed

NAXJA Forum User
So while building the sour grape, I also have been working on this bad boy:

0611mt_17_z+farmfest_2006+lowered_jeep_cherokee.jpg

JUST KIDDING! EWWWWW

I like how the hood is propped open :D

dont be hatin on mini trucks, I have one myself : p

theres a lot of closed mind individuals in this thread. lets see your rig ben_dyer, sinse you know whats best for jeeps!

i admit, the rims are lame, and the style is undesireable... but lets see something youve done, instead of talking **** about other peoples project.

that dude disnt post that here on naxja, some naxja member went out, and downloaded a picture of his jeep, and posted it for him. get off his nuts! dont like it? dont buy it.

get over it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would like to see a pic of the wheel wells. Probably fit 35's on 5" with what he has done and give that little bit more articulation upping the bumps.

This is not my style but I would look at it for the effort put into it.

I can deal with it just aint my cake so i dont have to eat it or even pretend to like it so again that thing needs burned take a car and do that fine but not an suv or truck, them look gey that way.

theres a lot of closed mind individuals in this thread. lets see your rig ben_dyer, sinse you know whats best for jeeps!

i admit, the rims are lame, and the style is undesireable... but lets see something youve done, instead of talking shit about other peoples project.

that dude disnt post that here on naxja, some naxja member went out, and downloaded a picture of his jeep, and posted it for him. get off his nuts! dont like it? dont buy it.

get over it.
I admire the guys work. I just find vehicles like this easy to make fun of. Especially since the owner is not aware we are dis-ing his ride.

i personally hate lowered trucks, jeeps, cars whatever, i dont like em a bit. seems like alot of wasted time, effort, and money to me but whatever to each his own i guess.

Back