• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best Floor Liners - Any Opinions?

s14unimog

NAXJA Forum User
When I bought my '97 the previous owner had misplaced the front mats and bought some generic part store mats. Although they keep most of the mud off my carpet, its a pain to get back in the jeep after setting lines for recovery. The idea now is to get some decent liners. I searched around on here and noticed a couple FS threads for some Huskey mats but I've always wondered about Weather Tech.; I read a lot of Road & Track and they're always in the back, plus I like how these seem to extend over the sills.

Anybody have any recommendations or experiences?

Huskey
Weather Tech

If you buy both the front and back the price is +/- $10 between the two. About $170.

i have the husky liners wich are great when i have mud or snow covered boots as they allow water to pool up without any getting on the carpet.

is this really a modification question?

^ I don't know, you tell me. They're not OEM... soo.... hmmm

Anyone have the Weather Tech's? I guess ya'll don't have complaints about the fitment then?

I've had a set of the Weathertechs in my '92 since probably about 98 or so. They seem to fit the shape of the floor well, and catch pretty much everything.

Back