• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep Junkyard

98XJLongBuild

NAXJA Forum User
Hey ya'll. I wasn't exactly sure on were I should post this one at. But here goes anyways. What is the info for the Junkyard of jeeps in California somewhere near Antelope. :huh:

Ya thats the place. I really am just looking for A dana 44 rear and something strong for the front. Thnaks for the intell

junkyards that 'specialize' in ANYTHING are going to be more expensive....

xj's arent range rovers, mercedes, or a wrangler, they dont belong in specialty yards!!!!

here in socal, they goto the 'regular' yards, that have good prices and you pull the parts yourself.

an xj d44 goes for $150-200 at a regular yard, excluding sales/deals/etc. you goto a specialty yard, and they'll want anywhere from $500-800 for a comparable axle...

im not lazy, i'll pull it myself.
as far as the front... waggy's goto the regular yards down here as well... i assume thats what you want, sinse you mentioned a front jeep axle.

yup im with xcm, in cali your better off to go to a normal yard and pull one yourself the yards near me have like 6 xjs at one and like 10+ at the other including 2 mj's. its gonna save you a load of cash if you put in just a little work

Last edited:
well then does anyone now of some junkyards near San Jose, CA.. I did a search for some but came up blank.

There's a picknpull on Monterey road and another one on Commercial Ave near 13th. They both range from 5 to 10 cherokees, usually more. And it's a two dollar entry fee FYI.

yup im with xcm, in cali your better off to go to a normal yard and pull one yourself the yards near me have like 6 xjs at one and like 10+ at the other including 2 mj's. its gonna save you a load of cash if you put in just a little work

Where are those MJs at?

I'm looking for some parts for my MJ, including, but not limited to, the bed light and dash-mounted bed light switch.

Back