• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Put HO coolant neck on Renix head

stockli

NAXJA Forum User
I simply could not get the coolant plugs out of the HO donor motor and upon getting pissed remembered I had an HO head lying around with the coolant neck on it.

So, I took the Renix head coolant neck off swapped it with the HO neck and popped my Renix temp sensor into the HO neck.

Are there any problems with this? I cant think of any and it was a nice bolt up. She is almost ready to go after a gruelling winter the fluids go in here and we see where we are at!

thanks!

Which sensor is in the HO thermostat housing?

The temperature gauge/idiot light sensor from the head? The aux fan switch from the radiator? The ECU's coolant temperature sensor from the driver's side of the block?

The one from the driver side block. The other sensors are in the right spot for a RENIX.

PS - Reading some of the fires guys have had after switching motors Im anxious and will be armed with a fire extinguisher on sat lol. I know not I hijacked my own thread lol

Back