• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts train Yuma to Lake Elsinore

FatCity

NAXJA Forum User
Long shot, but thought I'd try...

VW bug long block. Weighs about 70lbs.
Takes up about 30"L X 14"T X 16"W
Anywhere closer than Yuma would be awesome...

Thanks in advance,
Eric

If somebody can get it to San Diego, I can get it up to Pendleton or possibly Temecula. One of my buddies might be coming over from Yuma this weekend. I will ask if he can transport.

You might try Uship.com

I got an entire D30 delivered from Phoenix to San Diego for under $100 using that site. Definitely worth not having to drive for 12 hours, let alone tyring to unload it into my garage by myself.

If you get it to San Clemente, Ortega Hwy is only 3 exits north of me id be willing to drive it to Elsinore.. Obviously your more concerned about it from Yuma to CA haha since there are so many of us around here but hey always willing to help

"He" is my buddy in Yuma. He said no worries to bring it out in his truck if you can wait till next weekend or so. He can bring it up to Pendleton for ya.

Edit: The change in screen names threw me for a loop for a minute...he he he

If the guy in Yuma falls through, let me know. I will probably head over to Wickenburg next friday and could swing through Yuma on way home.

Back