• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hawk brake pad part numbers?

iwannadie

NAXJA Forum User
Ok, I was going to order some new hawk LTS pads to replace my current HPS pads. However on quadratec they show different part numbers than the Hawk website.

Does anyone know what the correct part number should be for the LTS pads? I've never had problems with quadratec but all their hawk part numbers are different than the hawk website. Also emailing these places always seems to take a few days so I figured I'd ask here first.

Edit:
Part numbers I'm getting
Quadratec : HB210Y.677
Hawk : HB286Y.591

97 xj 4.0

Hawk 1.800.542.0972 Toll Free

Quadratec product tech 1.800.745.2348 Toll Free

Hawk 1.800.542.0972 Toll Free

Quadratec product tech 1.800.745.2348 Toll Free

I hate calling people, if I can't type it then it's too much hassle for me. I decided to just go with quadratecs part numbers as all the other vendor sites matched them. The hawk part numbers seemed to be for grand cherokees even though I choose XJ. I couldn't find any site that matched the hawk website part numbers to my XJ.

I hate calling people, if I can't get someone else to do it for me without any human interaction then it's too much hassle for me.

Fixed.;)

A forum is complete human interaction. Calling phone numbers and speaking to a robot to get to the correct department then waiting on hold drives me nuts.

I doubt you would have to deal with a lot of that at either of those companies.

Back