• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Convoy?

rweaver138

NAXJA Forum User
anybody up for a convoy down to NACFest?

ill be leaving from my house in Brooklyn, CT on Thursday, whatever time.

ill be taking 6-384-84-81

i could meet up on the way, think it would be cool to get some heeps drivin down together

anybody up for a convoy down to NACFest?

ill be leaving from my house in Brooklyn, CT on Thursday, whatever time.

ill be taking 6-384-84-81

i could meet up on the way, think it would be cool to get some heeps drivin down together

I think alot of us New Englander's are heading down on weds at some time. A few are leaving in the morning and I will be leaving in the late afternoon.

oh well, worth a shot

I'll be hitting the road Friday night as soon as I get out of work unless something blows up. Probably 290-90-84-684-287-78 or 290-90-84.

If I do end up able to go (still potetial job pending), id be interested in a convoy either with the wedesday group or thursday

so what's the scoop with the Wednesday convoy? who is going / when is everyone leaving / from where / etc

how are you gonna recognize them on the highway?

:jester:

Looks like I'm gonna be the only one heading down Friday... hope my luck from the last 4 trips down holds!

so what's the scoop with the Wednesday convoy? who is going / when is everyone leaving / from where / etc

I am leaving at approximately 4pm on Weds afternoon from Weare, NH. Taking
Mass Pike to 84 to 81. Will probably be in Hartford around 6 or 6:30pm

Lobster, if I can't get my stuff together in time to meet the Wed morning convoy, I'll see if I can meet up with you on the way out. I think I still have your number from the last Lobsterfest

anyone on thursday?

anyone?

Back