• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I just watched the Rock Garden 7/26/08 on youtube

Trail Ready

NAXJA Forum User
That was a pretty freakin cool video.Any plans on doing that anytime soon?My rig is no where near being ready for that but I would love to watch and learn.

aside from the mess we had with a friend of the owner of the property having a little too much to drink and threatening girly skwerly, they have had problems with insurance and other things. cool place, but it won't be opening again any time soon. search for the threads on it here in the socal chapter for more of the details.

kind of a sore subject. i had fun that day though, it was fun seeing ryan (rawbrown) make it over an obstacle that broke a yota powered competition buggy, and smashed up a pretty cherry CJ lol. :D

That was actually my first official NAXJA event. Cool place, and met a lot of cool people. Too bad things went sour after I broke my junk and went home.

:D Ah, yes; the Rock Garden. I guess, the lesson to be learned is, don't break your OWN rules, and things might go smoother. Maybe.
exactly why we don't have any, aside from dont walk in and try to be the bawss on your first day, lol

kinda funny how people tend to forget everything that happened at the Garden that day and nite..but this is NAXJAs site where its ok to bash, oh well.. guess some forget about an NAXJA official rolling his jeep that nite.. sure it wasn't from alcohol..sure looked like Rock Garden Mgmt was there first to assist and make sure everyone was ok.. and some wonder why the Garden is Closed... just an observation... let it Begin

EDIT: I'm going to just leave this alone, no need to cut this wound back open and rub salt in it. Stir the pot all you want, I want no part of it.

Last edited:
Yeah that was bad ass.I replayed that part 4 times.
kinda funny how people tend to forget everything that happened at the Garden that day and nite..but this is NAXJAs site where its ok to bash, oh well.. guess some forget about an NAXJA official rolling his jeep that nite.. sure it wasn't from alcohol..sure looked like Rock Garden Mgmt was there first to assist and make sure everyone was ok.. and some wonder why the Garden is Closed... just an observation... let it Begin
I didn't mean to start anything by posting this thread.It sounds like there was a bit of tension there.Leave the past in the past.

excellent .. I agree..

Back