• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

overhead ?

biscuits112

NAXJA Forum User
ok i got an overhead from the yard i was wondering how to make the temp and the compass to work i got the lights to work. dose it even work on my 89 lerado, do i have the right harness to hook it up? i know that i need a temp sensor but the whole display has no power, i looked for an hour but i really dont know where to look for the plugs. should i splice some wires to get power and if so which ones? and last question, i know its a lot lol but is the compass internal on the overhead, its off a 90ish. ty for the hep and plz help if u can.

easiest thing in the end is go back to the junkyard and get the sub-harness for the console

the compass is internal to the console so it just needs power. the temperature setup uses a probe that's behind the front bumper. there are a bazillion threads about this

Back